Are you ready for the upcoming requirements? Qnister Whistle is our secure and anonymous whistleblowing system for receiving and managing whistleblowing cases. User-friendly and organized – all in accordance with the whistleblowing directive.
- Anonymous and secure
- Easy to administrate
- Templates, policies, and checklists
- Created by lawyers
Trusted by more than 500 companies
INTUITIVE MANAGEMENT FOR THE RECIPIENT
To avoid compromising any sensitive information, all handling of whistleblowing cases can be done in our system. In addition to assessing incoming reports, you can, for example, communicate anonymously with the whistleblower, assign access roles, and share files with each other.
- Everything about the case in one place
- Reminders to meet deadlines
- Access control
- Nothing swept under the rug - at least two approvers
ALL YOU NEED FOR START-UP AND FOLLOW-UP
With our system, you get everything you need to start-up and follow-up your company’s work with whistleblowing. Save time and money during the implementation with our start-up package and follow-up with statistics in the system.
- Whistleblower policy and informational texts
- Checklists and procedural documents
- Posters and introductory video
- Statistics on incoming reports
GUIDANCE FOR THE WHISTLEBLOWER
It should be easy to submit a report. The whistleblower is guided through the system with questions and clarifying text if needed.
- Information and guidance on whistleblowing
- Anonymous reporting and follow-up
- Attach files to the report
- Multiple languages
What is whistleblowing?
EU directive for whistleblowing in Swedish legislation
In 2019, the Whistleblower Directive was adopted within the EU, which aims to strengthen control of EU rules and that there is a high level of protection for people who report violations of these. The directive has been implemented in Sweden through a law (2021: 890) on the protection of persons who report malpractice (the Whistleblower Act). The law entered into force on 17 December 2021 and covers all types of activities, regardless of the form of association. Authorities are also covered by the law.
Let us handle your incoming cases
Add our receiver function to your whistleblower system. Resolve the issue of monitoring and access to independent assessment.
With us as recipients, you get an assigned lawyer who receives , makes an initial assessment and gives feedback to you – and to the whistleblower according to the legal requirements. If necessary, we have a dialogue with the whistleblower and are available for legal support and further action.
The investigation function is handled by our own lawyers with experience from global group companies, authorities, the public prosecutor's office and law and auditing firms.
Safety at Qnister
Qnister's solutions are designed to make you confident that they meet high security standards. Below are some examples of our security measures:
- ISO 27001-certified
- Swedish servers
- Daily backups
- Penetration tested by a third party. Contact our CTO if you want to read their statements.
- Security logs
- Login with Swedish BankID
- Access control
- Encryption of information
This is included in the start up package
With our startup package, you will get everything you need to get started with your whistleblowing function. All templates and policies are created and updated by the lawyers at our sister company, Insatt AB.
- Whistleblower policy
- Whistleblowing procedure
- Information text about the organization's whistleblowing function for employees and other relevant stakeholders
- Information for the data subjects - information about the processing of personal data in connection with the whistleblowing function to comply with GDPR
- Implementation checklist for a whistleblowing function
- Informational video to be shown to employees and other relevant stakeholders
We have the answers
Do you have any questions? Get answers to the most common questions our customers ask.
Can a report be submitted orally?
Yes. On the report page, there are options for the informant to report by telephone by recording a voice message or booking a meeting with the recipient.Read more
Does the whistleblower system meet the requirements of the GDPR?
Yes. We have extensive experience of working with GDPR and data protection and ensure that the whistleblower system follows current rules in the area.Read more
Who receives the whistle reports?
You can choose to be the recipient yourself and appoint someone within the organization who is authorized to handle incoming cases. You can also...Read more